Karva Chauth Thali Decoration Ideas Tips in Punjabi HindiKarva Chauth Plate Decoration Tips Ideas for Unmarried Girls : We all know that the Karva Chauth is the forthcoming festival that is coming soon to us and this is the reason we are here now. Karva Chauth is the festival and occasion in which the married women take fasts for their husband for the good and long life for them. In this festival devotees used to worship the Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva, the fast is done for the Lord Ganesha. This is the festival that is celebrated for the by the Hindus in all over India and Nepal.
We have some of the easy steps to you so that you can easily decorate the Puja Thali so read the instructions below.
- Need to take a Thali that is of steel, if made up of Coppper that it is better.
- You need to add some items in this that is roli and rice, a diya
- Need to cover the Thali with a cloth like red and white is the best.
- You can crafted the tahli by the some colored papers at the corners of the Thali
- Before placing the items you can rap the thali by some kind of velvet cloth like white or red colour.