Happy Janmashtami Facebook Profile Status In Hindi MarathiShubh Krishna Janmashtami Fb Status for Boys Girls : This year it is celebrated on the 25th august so if you all are searching for janmashtami Facebook and Whatsapp Status Update 2016 you are on rite site ,go through the complete posts and you will find the related content you need .Mostly there are many festives celebrated in our country in which it is the most famous festival.At this day lord krishna born and it was been known that eight son of devaki and vaqsudeva will destroy the kamsa ,kamsa was in shock and he gave orders to kill that eighth son,but the destiny was not in favour of this and this eighth son was saved and today he known as god krishna .Thats why this day is celebrated.
Also Check : Krishna Janmashtami Fb Quotes
Happy Krishna Janmashtami Facebook Lines Thoughts Quotes
- “Krishna appears in this material world in His original eternal form, with two hands, holding a ﬂute. He appears exactly in His eternal body, uncontaminated by this material world.”
- “Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.”
- “Experience cold or heat, pleasure or pain. These experiences are fleeting; they come and go. Bear them patiently.”
- “And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise.
- “It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief.”
- “Even though scolded by the wicked or insulted, ridiculed, calumniated, beaten, bound, robbed of his living or spat upon or otherwise abominably treated by the ignorant-being thus variously shaken and placed in dire extremities, the man who desires his well-being should deliver himself by his own effort through patience and non-resistence.”
- “As the tiger devours other animals, so does the tiger of intense love and zeal for the Lord eat up lust, anger and other passions. The devotion of the gopis is the devotion of love, constant, unmixed and unflinching.”